Grace Lutheran Preschool provides a loving Christian environment where learning is fun. The importance of God in our lives will permeate all areas of study. Our developmentally appropriate curriculum is designed to help each child grow spiritually, physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially.
In our Preschool, your child receives training that provides an outstanding opportunity for them to begin the process of learning and developing social conscousness in a truly Christian way.
Our Preschool includes as part of our goal to help each child develop Christian habits in getting along with others, solving problems, learning and playing with a group, helping himself, sharing with others, assuming responsibilities, and generally making a more pleasant transition from home to school. Although specific learning experiences will be planned for each day, the atmosphere will not be too highly structured.
Our hope is that each child will learn to appreciate the wonders of God's creation and His great love in sending Jersus Christ as our Savior. We show each child how to talk to God in prayer and what it means to lead a Christian life. (However, we will not be teaching Lutheran doctrine.)
* To help each child experience and learn of God's love.
* To provide an opportunity for each child to explore God's world through creative arts, math, music, science and language arts.
* To assist parents in guiding the development of their children.
* To promote learning situations to improve verbal communication skills and attention span.
* To encourage self-confidence and self-expression.
* To provide experiences that strengthen the physical development of gross and fine motor skills.
* To foster creativity, exploration and self-discipline.